CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fifties Day Graphic Organizer Freebie

I wanted to show you the pages that I have used the past few years for our Kindergarten Scrapbook for Fifties Day.  This year, I am going to have a Mr. Potato Head art project for the kids to make for the artwork for this page.  (Another great idea from Pinterest...it's addictive~*~*!)  Once I have the pattern made, I will share and let you know how it goes.  I also have included a Graphic Organizer for Fifties Day to help the children formalize in their thinking specific ways life was different in the 50's from the way it is now.  I'll let you know how this goes, also!!




Fifties Graphic Organizer

5 comments:

  1. MRS. HICKS!!!!!!
    Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!

    I have finally been able to install a blog-roll in my blog's sidebar and I have added your garden to the mix in the K section. I'm so appreciative of your support by having mine in your blogroll.......

    This is something I've wanted for a very long time, so I'm celebrating being surrounded by some brilliant folks!!!

    Debbie
    RainbowsWithinReach

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second sort went ahead the parcel easygoing and gentle and needed to purchase an auto "under $5,000" and fund it. They knew they had terrible credit and thought they were "deduction like the bank." as it were, loaning them sufficiently only to get an auto, however insufficient for another or fresher model. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, numerous banks and moneylenders will make their administrations accessible to help you back the auto you had always wanted. It is critical however to know your stuff before you venture into the workplace at the auto dealership or the credit officer's territory. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showrooms are additionally one of the best place where you can discover every one of the bicycles at one spot. You can discover the data about the bicycles, elements and particulars. Whether any credit office is accessible or any protection they give. Cash Advance San-diego

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likewise, the cost of protection gets to be lower once you've kept up an arrangement for six months or something like that. It's my recommendation to search around again after the initial six month time frame is done. check cashing

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!