CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Award-so sweet!



First of all, thank you to Marlana, Heidi and Jan for thinking of me for this Stylish Award!  What fun!  I am a little slow on the uptake but thank you very much!

You can find these amazing ladies by clicking on their links. 

Jan http://icanyoucantoucanclass.blogspot.com/

Heidi http://swampfrogfirstgraders.blogspot.com/

Marlana http://lilcountrykindergarten.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules for receiving this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Here goes:
1. I love spending time with my family even it is doing nothing and I mean NOTHING!  They are some of the funniest people around and I soak up every minute.

2.  I am addicted to my new Kindle and as a result have been seriously sleep deprived since Christmas.

3. I secretly know that I was born to be onstage singing in Broadway musicals. Fortunately the public has been saved  from this spectacle.

4.  I love constantly re-decorating my house.  Little things like making new pillows, curtains, arrangements, etc.  I don't think my house will ever be "finished".  Hobby Lobby loves this about me but my husband has a different take...

5.  Some days I literally want to run screaming out of the building with the frustration du jour but then I find myself excited to walk back in the next morning ready to see what we can make of our day.  :)  God's sense of humor amazes me.

6. I like to think of myself as somewhat hip and kinda cool and REALLY funny.  My teenage daughters are real quick to set this fantasy straight.  Luckily I work with five year olds...know your audience.

7. I thank the Lord for this incredible life I have been given and the amazing people that I am able to get to know.  He knows what He is doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you!