First of all, thank you to Marlana, Heidi and Jan for thinking of me for this Stylish Award! What fun! I am a little slow on the uptake but thank you very much!
You can find these amazing ladies by clicking on their links.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. I love spending time with my family even it is doing nothing and I mean NOTHING! They are some of the funniest people around and I soak up every minute.
2. I am addicted to my new Kindle and as a result have been seriously sleep deprived since Christmas.
3. I secretly know that I was born to be onstage singing in Broadway musicals. Fortunately the public has been saved from this spectacle.
4. I love constantly re-decorating my house. Little things like making new pillows, curtains, arrangements, etc. I don't think my house will ever be "finished". Hobby Lobby loves this about me but my husband has a different take...
5. Some days I literally want to run screaming out of the building with the frustration du jour but then I find myself excited to walk back in the next morning ready to see what we can make of our day. :) God's sense of humor amazes me.
6. I like to think of myself as somewhat hip and kinda cool and REALLY funny. My teenage daughters are real quick to set this fantasy straight. Luckily I work with five year olds...know your audience.
7. I thank the Lord for this incredible life I have been given and the amazing people that I am able to get to know. He knows what He is doing!!