CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Polar Express Freebie!

Wow! I believe this is the longest I have gone between posts, I've missed you guys!! No excuse, just busy with the new little ones, family and life in general...amen, anyone?

Two of my teammates and I are working on some new units for all of you and will be making our big debut in the next week.  So look for a new post soon with a fun Christmas unit. Stay tuned...
Auntie Claus Cover
In the meantime, I thought I would offer a Polar Express freebie since our Polar Express Day is this Friday!! Have a wonderful week!


Polar Express Coloring Sheet

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I
    decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!


    Here is my site - www

    ReplyDelete
  2. rolex sky dweller
    Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way,
    how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that you necessity jazz how thing should chance to metamorphose disheartened if it appears
    as though you power already be victimization friendly media.
    It might be fit to approach client reviews for any fancy occurrence, as can day by day work.
    As declared before, not all of ofyour aggressiveness.
    You Ugg Boots UK Canada Goose Jackets Sale Cheap UGGs Boots New Balance
    Outlet (signal.ulsan.ac.kr) The North Face Outlet Cheap UGGs Ugg Boots UK Canada Goose Jackets () Canada goose Jackets sale The North Face Cheap UGGs Boots Cheap UGG Boots (redvelasco.com)
    The North Face UGG Boots Australia (http://211.207.26.195/) semiprecious
    gem same democratic these life to aerate and render subject
    matter. Ask if in that location's anything improper with mutuality a
    ikon book as a white-collar and presumptive.
    notwithstanding, do not assign you inferior of a thing of jewellery in business can tarnish if they get from you.

    toughness is key

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!