CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Polar Express Ticket Freebie!!

I was informed that the ticket download I had from a previous post was no longer available..oh, no!!!  I just happened (seriously) to have my hard copy in my workbag to re-scan and upload onto Scribd. Wow!  Hopefully, it should download and print easily now, I'm sorry, Elizabeth!!  Let me know if anyone else has difficulty with this document and I can email it to you directly.  Happy Polar Express Day!

BTW, this is not an original document of mine and I honestly have no idea where it came from-my team has been using it for years.  If anyone knows of its origin, I will happily give credit. :)

Scan 0002

3 comments:

  1. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| tetris unblocked| friv games| frivgames| barbie games| barbiegames| monster high games| kizi2| kizi 2| happy wheels unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    happy wheels ez
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
    Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
    slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!